In order to meet strategic needs, enterprises or their afﬁliates need complete yet cost-effective VPN solutions to span across two or more remote sites or connect multiple VPNs while protecting data security network from threats. Specially designed for various VPN applications, Zyxel’s ZyWALL VPN50/100/300 comply with GDPR regulations and features a robust VPN gateway with the ability to access enterprise information across the corporate sites and connect business partners, cloud providers as well as telecommuters.
High Secure VPN applications
The ZyWALL VPN family provides comprehensive types of VPN connection for your business and supports Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (AWS VPC) for nowdays VPN environment. Moreover, the business grade ZyWALL VPN family equipped with IPSec VPN Hardware engine for high efficiency VPN tunnel and VPN load balance/failover with stronger VPN algorithm (IKEv2 & SHA-2) that ensure the VPN reliability and security for business communications.
The ZyWALL VPN50/100/300 delivers high-performance network security to help businesses satisfy the demand for always-on communications. For mission critical deployments, the ZyWALL VPN Series features provides active-passive device High-Availability (HA) service to support device or connection failover.
The ZyWALL VPN Series features multi-WAN load balancing/failover and a comprehensive mobile broadband USB modem support list for WAN backup operations. The ZyWALL VPN Series also supports IPSec load balancing and failover, providing additional resilience for mission-critical VPN failover with VTI Interface deployments.
One-year Free Security Services
The ZyWALL VPN series with Content Filtering prevents users from accessing malicious or malware sites or inappropriate content such as violent or porn related. With the Geo Enforcer, IP addresses can be mapped to geographical locations to block hacker probing from specific countries or to prevent users from visiting certain data sources. These could help small and medium business to stay away from web threats or social networking sites that could potentially decrease productivity.
The ZyWALL VPN Gateway series integrates with Facebook Wi-Fi to help small shops, stores and restaurants not only provide customers with easy Internet connectivity, but also increase the popularity of your business on Facebook.
The ZyWALL VPN series combining AP Controller technology enables users to manage APs from a centralized user interface. Businesses can deploy or expand a managed WiFi network with minimal effort.
The Zyxel VPN Firewall Series provides a complete feature set to perfectly fit different business requirements as well as to enable the maximum performance for security, hotspot, and connectivity. Comprehensive network modularity also empowers IT professionals to customize the system to meet their individual needs.
1. Hotspot Management supports for VPN100 and VPN300.
Hybrid VPN application
- High-speed, high-security communications between local servers, remote devices and cloud-hosted applications with deployments of the ZyWALL VPN Series.
- Secure, reliable VPN connectivity with IPSec VPN load balancing and failover features delivers high-availability services for exceptional uptime.
- Easy-to-use, secure remote access via SSL, IPSec and L2TP over IPSec VPN.
- The headquarter ZyWALL Series can also establish an IPSec VPN connection with Amazon VPC for secured access to leverage the benefits of cloud-base and to expend on premise networks that extend into the cloud center.
Managed Application Security Services
- Branch offices, small and medium business as well as IT administrators can deploy Zyxel VPN firewalls to establish VPN connections among managed services providers (MSPs) that improve services levels, minimize end-user service downtime and relieve network maintenance efforts.
- Retailers and chain stores such as healthcare, banking and branch offices can deploy ZyWALL VPN Firewalls over secure connections (IPSec VPN) for business transactions.
Connectivity for Hospitability Services
- The ZyWALL VPN Firewall with managed AP provides Hospitality businesses and SMB with a range of network access privileges such as free, paid access or social login.
- Hospitality businesses can deploy ZyWALL VPN with Hotspot Management features that provide secure network services such as advanced billing for flexible free and tiered Wi-Fi services while retaining the Internet usage record to comply with local regulations.
3-4 start Hotels with Hotspot & managed APs.
Hotspot management for shops and hostels.
*All specifications are subject to change without notice.